Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cards

One of the top three best things about the holiday season is getting Christmas cards. I love the anticipation of the walk to the mailbox hoping I have a new card to open. I love getting cards from friends and family that I don't see much and seeing how they have grown/change. I love collecting the cards and hanging them on our wall so every time I walk by I feel popular. It is amazing how something so little can make me feel so loved (and cool).
This year our card is going to come a little late. Please don't wait to send me yours because you are waiting for ours. It will be taken during Christmas (Feliz Navidad), but sent once we are back. In the meantime, keep them coming. My self-esteem is riding on it.

1 comment:

Rosellini said...

LOL! You just make me laugh!!! I love this!!! I thought you were going to say how much you loved making x-mas cards...considering how "martha stewart" you are! :) Love it!