Thursday, March 25, 2010

March Madness

No, I am not talking about college basketball when I refer to "March Madness". I am referring to life. March has been pretty "mad" (as in crazy) and has left me to neglect my blog and other "extra curricular" activities. Well, I am starting to take the steps back to sanity and decided it was time to do a post. Even though March was crazy busy with work, sicknesses (please note the plural. We have had it ALL. Amelia's new nickname is "petri dish" and no one wants us around), and Wade traveling, we have manage to have some highlights. I am going to focus on those:

I call this picture AWESOME DAD/BAD MOM. After a week of Wade playing Doctor and nursing Amelia back to health, I take off for a girls night with these two hooligans. We had a GREAT time exploring Friday Harbor and all there is to eat and drink.


Wade went to Africa and Amelia and I went to Kirkland. We had a great time spending our weekend with family and the cousins. I love the matching PJs my Aunt Kathy sent them all!

I told you to mark you calendars and I am glad some of you did. Poor Man's Whiskey did it again with yet another good show. It was funny, I walked in and there was all these "old" people. I turned to my sister and asked "What's up?" Her reply, "Mom did some good recruiting :)". Don't worry, once the band got going the age limit got lower.

Rask, Kelsey and me towards the end of the night.

My Mom, Bro, Kaitlin and me before we got ready to leave. Blurry for a reason :).

1 comment:

Big Sare said...

This reminds me...I never sent you the pic I have of all 5 of us. I will FB it to you. Thanks for the invie to Poor Man's Whiskey. It was super fun!