Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ski Bunny @ 14 months!!!!!

I always said that once my kids could walk I would put them onto skies. Well, Amelia can walk so that is just what Wade and I did today. The boots were to big, the skies were way taller than needed, and we didn't have any gloves, but nature gave us a blue bird day and none of that mattered. We stuck to the rope tow and Amelia seemed to enjoy her first day on the slopes. Today made me more exited for next season when I plan to get her onto a lift and future family ski trips:).

I used to teach little kids skiing when I was in high school.
Therefore I knew the ski wedges would be clutch. They kept the tips together perfectly. Wade couldn't stand watching me have all the fun He had to jump in to have a turn.

Taking a lunch break at the lodge. The weather was perfect and we were able to sit outsideJust another way down the slopes: Daddy's shoulders.

3 comments:

Rosellini said...

What a fun day! I can't wait to take Gavin in the snow! Fun!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute and nice work Amelia!

Rainbow Dash said...

brrr that got to cold up ther .ps thats cute her first snow steps(0 )