Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Blog,

I know by now you probably feel I have forgotten  I have a blog.  But, I haven't.  It has actually been on my mind for a while now, but the energy/time to do anything has not been there.  So here I sit with one day left in January and I am doing my first posting of the month. 

What have we been up to?
- This has been a month of Birthdays: Wade, Uncle Kyle and  Aunt Kaitlin. Amelia thinks her new theme in life is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  It has also given us the opportunity to have time with the cousins.
-  Amelia got her first "professional" hair cut.  They cut the bangs a little too short :( but she still is cute.

- I am officially in my third trimester.  The "nesting" mode has starting and my life's goal is to get EVERYTHING organized. With Amelia turning two next week, she has upgraded to a new bed.  She calls it her birthday bed.     

Hopefully next month goes a little better, Karli

No comments: