![]() |
| 6 months pictures by Erin |
![]() |
| Little man, I couldn't imagine a world without you. You have made us complete and are loved more and more each day, hour, minute and second. |
![]() |
| His first school picture! |
Stats:
Weight: 17lbs (50%)
Height: 27in (50%)
Head: 17 in (75%)
Conclusion: Little man with a big head (brains as I like to say).
Physical: Sitting with no support, starting the army craw (creeps), attempting the normal crawl, zero teeth, and rolls all over the place.
Social: "Mr. Personality" or "The flirt" as his teachers at daycare like to call him. He says "dadadad", "bababa" and growls (just like Uncle D). He could laugh all day watching sister.
New things: Liam is starting to eat solids. LOVES food like his mama and gets mad if it doesn't come fast enough. Starting to sleep through the night. Occasionally wakes really early morning, but has skipped that the last couple nights (fingers crossed).



1 comment:
OMGOODNESS! I love your family pic! So cute....and seriously, your children are so beautiful! You are a very lucky family!
Post a Comment