In January, my life got busy. It will stay that way for the next year or so. I have started back at school for a Behavioral Certification. My week consists of reading scientific research, trying to compute what the vocabulary means ( I am not that smart) and writting. If this past month is any indicator of what will happen to this blog...opps.
So, here is a half-ass post. I am going to let pictures tell the words, so my children will have something to refer back to when looking at their life timeline. Hopefully one day it all pays off and I am rich and famous (mainly rich).
 |
| Over President's weekend we headed south to see my family. We decided to go with the cousins to one of those trampoline places. I LOVED it (I am slightly obsessed with trampolines). However, I think I broke my toe. |
 |
| 10 months old and this is the first time on a swing. Needless to say, he liked it. Poor second child. |
No comments:
Post a Comment