...when you are having fun. February came and went faster than a blink of my eye. I contribute that to having my mom, Aunt Kathy and Robin here for most of it. It meant so much to all of us to have our loved ones from home to share our experience with.
When we moved abroad we had to come to grips that is was our choice and that meant not seeing people we love for about 10 months. I hope for visitors, but know it is not an easy trip due to travel time and money. I advertise constantly to try to get people to make it (because I want to share this adventure), but I know it is not always possible. It had been 6 months since Wade and I had seen family. This is the longest for both of us. Deprivation made the month of February even more special and one we will hold in our hearts forever.
Even with the heat, my mom, Kathy and Robin made the most of their trip. My mom took Wade, me and the kids North to Chiang Mai, they went South to Phuket and all us ladies concurred the city of Bangkok in a weekend. We had so much fun and many adventures. My mom also got to spend 1:2 time with the kids while Wade and I spent a weekend in Jakarta (I was there for work).
I LOVED having my mom here and can't wait to get her back with my sister and brother in the upcoming year or so! For anyone interested in a trip to Thailand, I now have it all organized :). You just need to get on the plane.
 |
| Hill Tribe Village up North |
 |
| Elephant Camp |
 |
| Downtown Dinner Cruise and Show |
 |
| Tiger Kingdom |
 |
| Big Tigers |
 |
| Great Food |
 |
| Baby Tigers |
 |
| Elephant Rides |
 |
| Ox Cart Rides |
 |
| Blue Elephant Cooking School |
No comments:
Post a Comment