I have also really been enjoying all the "first" lately. She is so much fun with big smiles, laughing and talking (choos, ahhs and goos) a lot. The doctor also told me it was time to start baby proofing the house as she starts to move around more. It is crazy to think how fast time has flown by and we are already at the point. When she was an infant I looked forward to this point. I am now hoping it slows down and so I can really enjoy my baby.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
4 months old!!
I have also really been enjoying all the "first" lately. She is so much fun with big smiles, laughing and talking (choos, ahhs and goos) a lot. The doctor also told me it was time to start baby proofing the house as she starts to move around more. It is crazy to think how fast time has flown by and we are already at the point. When she was an infant I looked forward to this point. I am now hoping it slows down and so I can really enjoy my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment