Monday, July 20, 2009

Jumping off buildings and a birthday!

Last night while enjoying a relaxing evening on the deck at Ray's Cafe with my dear friend Rask, Wade called to tell me he had made it to New Zealand from Thailand...oh, and he was going to jump off a building. I guess that is something you do there.
Wade before his plunge. I am really starting to wonder if he is really traveling for work, or is he just vacationing. I am sure his boss is thinking the same thing!!
The building he jumped off. Pretty tall for someone who says he is scared of heights.
I told him that I had to see it to believe it. So....he sent me a video!!!

On a much calmer note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RASK!! I love you and I am happy we got to spend a romantic night out together to celebrate you turning the big 2-9. You did it with grace, honor and beauty!! I am blessed to have you in my life.

No comments: