Monday, July 27, 2009

Week Review

Yeah, after a 30 hours of travel, Wade has made it back to the states and is home. It is nice to be back in our house (with our stuff and air conditioning). It was great staying south and boy did Amelia and I stay busy. It is going to be an adjustment not having people around all the time or things to do everyday, but being back on our "schedule" will be good. Thank you Mom and Dad for spoiling us and being great hosts!!!

Now that I am back on our home computer I have been able to get pictures downloaded. Here is a small glimpse of what our travels included.
We had a play date with Carson and Becki. It was so cute, once they saw each other they grabbed hands, locked eyes, and smiled. Good friends!!
We met Abe. Tiffany and Jeff sure make cute babies. I am so excited to have another Coug baby to join our group. It is going to be so much fun!!
I got Amelia a tutu for her 6 month photo shoot. I couldn't help myself and had a practice session in my parent's living room. I love having a little girl I can dress up. She also was a ham for the camera. I can't wait to see the professional pictures!!

Megan and I took Lyla and Amelia to Gymboree in the mall for playtime. I think both loved it. Amelia was all smiles and squeals. I wish they had a gym up north.

We helped Anna celebrate baby #2. It was a perfect day at Golden Gardens for a BBQ. It was also so cool to be there with friends and kids. In the past 2 years the amount of kids has tripled. Amelia is going to have so many friends to grow with.

1 comment:

Lyndsy said...

So fun! Amelia is just so adorable and thank you for sharing a pic of Carson and Abe. I cannot believe all the coug babies! They are all so sweet and I want to snuggle all of them when I am home at Christmas!