Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend with Rask.

This weekend, Rask came up to stay with me while Wade headed back to Russia (St. Petersburg). We had a great girls weekend and Amelia and Katie became BEST FRIENDS. Amelia LOVED her Rask. Friday night, Grandma and Grandpa watch Little Miss so Katie and I could join the Bellingham girls for a night out on the town. It was fun, but I soon realized I am not as young as I once was. By 10pm my bed was calling my name. Katie played dress-up with Amelia. Please notice she is wearing Sounder colors.

How many people and animals can you put into one bed??? Even the dogs enjoyed the slumber party!!

Saturday involved watching soccer and college football and eating like we were in college again: Pita Pit for lunch and Pipeline for dinner. Saturday night, Sarah also joined us (shhh its The Secret!) for great conversation over some wine. Sunday we headed south so I could run (thank you Katie for biking next to me) and my parents could see Amelia. On my way home I got to meet Georgie Ray. She was beautiful and I am really wishing I had a picture to post!! Anna and Mike, you did good!!!!
Amelia learned a new trick. She is now pulling herself up into a standing position. I think it is time to start thinking about baby proofing.
Amelia has been fighting a bug for the past couple of weeks. While at the doctor 's I saw these children's masks. I grabbed a couple for when the Swine Flu really hits. She didn't seem to mind it!

1 comment:

Rosellini said...

Looks like a great girls weekend! Sounds like you three had a blast....what is wine? :) I need to have a glass..so happy that I can now...with caution!