We took almost 200 pictures. It was so hard to decide which ones I should post without boring whoever is looking at this post. Here are a couple that only start to tell about our trip:
Amelia has learned to climb. At one point she got so high she tipped
the chair and got a face full of sand.
Of course it isn't a family outing if dad/daughter don't do their trick.
The staff loved this crazy pair.
"Carlos (our favorite bartender)! Make it another."
"Oh mom, not another picture. How embarrassing."
We resorted to using a spoon and an empty cup for a shovel and a bucket.
I didn't think she would get the concept when we did our shopping earlier that week.
I guess I was wrong. Oh well, Amelia didn't know any different.
Once we arrived in Mexico we were warned about the "crazy" bus rides.
Amelia thought the ride more soothing then rough.
The waitstaff at Senor Frogs got it right!
"Una mas margarita por favor!"
One of the many slides at the kid pool.
Amelia got a workout going down it, but also trying to climb her way back up it.
I left it to Wade to take her on the bigger ones. Of course she loved those too.
Just riding some waves.
Drying off after a family swim in the ocean.
Just like the crabs.
the chair and got a face full of sand.
The staff loved this crazy pair.
I didn't think she would get the concept when we did our shopping earlier that week.
I guess I was wrong. Oh well, Amelia didn't know any different.
Amelia thought the ride more soothing then rough.
Amelia got a workout going down it, but also trying to climb her way back up it.
I left it to Wade to take her on the bigger ones. Of course she loved those too.
4 comments:
Your pictures are amazing! I am so happy you had such a wonderful time. I am extremely jealous. Perhaps a group family vacation is in store for the future?!?! Lets chat up soon :)
Welcome back!! Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Happy New Year!
Welcome back Karli! What a wonderful family vacation. That Amelia makes me smile with her beautiful big eyes and sweet smile. I love what an adventuresome babe she is and the Wade & Amelia show is still impressive!
This are adorable! Looks like you had a fab time! I'm jealous! Your holiday card was so cute....seriously impressed with your speediness!
Post a Comment