Because we are only a hop, skip and a jump away, I talked Wade into taking a family day trip up to Vancouver to check out all the Winter (felt like Spring) Olympic festivities. We had both kept hearing about how easy it was to cross the border and use the public transit to get around. For the most part, people were right. But, I think we went up on the wrong day (Sunday of the USA vs Canadian Men's Hockey game day) and met 100,000s of other who also had the same thought.
I cannot say that Wade enjoyed the day as much as Amelia and I did, but I can say we did get to experience something that will most likely be a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we ever do go to the Olympics again we are making sure we have tickets to events and Amelia will be in one or tw0 of them:).
The Olympic Torch
Family Shot: BC Place and Hockey Stadium behind
Just getting off the Sky Train onto Granville Street. Amelia said "hi" to everyone!!
The Athletes Village. It was so cool to see all the flags from around the world.
1 comment:
omg you guys whent to see the torch .that asome:0 im show glad for you guys .your bf tanner
Post a Comment