Of course I went into education to touch a life, educate our future, yadda, yadda, yadda... But, I have to admit one of its biggest draws for me is the academic schedule. I LOVE my breaks: Summer, Winter, Spring, and National Holidays. This past week I had Spring Break! Instead of heading to Vegas for drinks by the yard or somewhere hot with margaritas on a sandy beach, I opted for a staycation. It was great. Wade also took some time off and we got some much needed family bonding time and work done around the house. Wade and I also got a day at Mt. Baker and enjoyed powder in April !?
Amelia is jumping from a toddler to a teen. Forget toys, she wants a Blackberry.
Hello, Daddy! 
Digging in her toy box looking for her "phone". 
To anyone who skis/snowboards, you know that this year has been no good in the snow department. Leave it to the last month of the season for it to be hit hard with powder. Lets keep our fingers crossed that Wade and I can make it up one last time before the mountain shuts down. 
Only 48 work days until SUMMER vacation (and yes, I am counting)!!!!
3 comments:
I am also counting down the days!
I couldn't agree with you more about being a teacher! Shane was feeling sorry for himself that we didn't go anywhere for break because we have been working on the house. I will make sure to let him know you guys didn't either :)
Ahhhh.......She is too stinkin cute! Someday, I will enjoy summers off with you - someday...
Post a Comment