Sunday, July 11, 2010

Heat Wave



Since my last post the weather has changed dramatically to the warming side. We have traded in our coats for swimsuits and I am loving it. We have beat the heat with pools, Fairhaven (spray) Park, beaches and boats. It has also helped that we have AC and are able to sleep comfortable (I might be singing a different tune if I wasn't getting my sleep). Amelia has also discovered what summer is all about and has been spending most of her days outside.

Let's just hope this weather continues!!!


What a bucket head!
I guess she was trying to hide from the sun.
Taking a break from the heat and reading "Baby Lyla" a little story.
At the Axelson's cabin eating a little snack. Playing in the water with the Claeys girls. The best way to end a hot day...A sunset cruise. Sprawled out like a boat model. Crashed (literally fell over with sleep)!

No comments: