Monday, September 20, 2010

What? It is no longer summer?

What the *&^% happened to summer?
How the &^%$ is September almost over?
I feel like I have stepped into a time machine...and wham it is fall. Makes it hard to process when it goes like that and gives good reason for neglecting some things, including this blog.

I have decided to let this month go and post once.  With starting back to work, daycare and crazy busy weekends that seem to be all I have time for.

October, I am there for you.
Labor Day Weekend: Sandpipers 2010
Just relaxing and letting the cousins push me around.
Pacific Beach Annual Wood Shake Throw: Wade 3rd place.
Let's go fly a kite.
Only a child can find pleasure swimming in FREEZING water.
Best way to end a crab dinner, S'mores by the campfire.

1 comment:

Team Gibson said...

I was just telling Rask - I feel like we have not talked in ages. At there had been no blogs either. Glad to see you back. Lets chat soon :)