Monday, October 25, 2010

Big Mouth!

Leave it to Amelia to let the cat out of the bag.

8 comments:

Lspry said...

I'm so excited to meet baby #2!!! I'm also so excited for your pre-baby visit. I will start a countdown....90 days to go :) Love you friend! xoxo

Erin said...

Congratulations Karli, Wade and Amelia! That pic of Amelia is adorable - she'll be a great big sister!

Team Gibson said...

Yay!! I am really excited for you and the fam and maybe a little jealous of your perfect timing.

Matt and Teresa said...

Congrats Konings! It so much easier the second time.

The Price Family said...

CONGRATS!!! Woohoo!! You are going to love it, and so will Amelia. Let the fun continue :)

Michelle said...

Yay! Congrats!!! So excited for another Baby Koning :)

Rosellini said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! Congrats Karli! What fun two will be.... :) Amelia will be a great big sis!

Marit said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What EXCITING news!!! Can't wait to follow your pregnancy via-blogging!