She looks like a toddler in weight (28lbs, 75%), length ( 34in, 60%) and head (19in, 75%) and acts like one too. She talks, talks, talks,......with 4-5 word sentences and sings ALL the time. Wade and I struggle to get a word or two in. Daycare is going great and she loves to see her teachers and friends daily. She has also developed some obsessions with Dora and Disney Princesses. Thank goodness Daycare has no TV or she would be asking to watch, play, color and read about them all day. Amelia has also turned into Miss Independent. She has renamed herself Mia (Me + Amelia) and wants to do EVERYTHING on her own. Funny and frustrating at the same time.
I wouldn't change a thing about her.
Yet again, Erin did an awesome job at capturing Amelia's spirit. Being Miss Independent I was afraid she wouldn't cooperate and we wouldn't get any good photos. However, she was quit the HAM and we have a ton of great ones.








3 comments:
Karli - I LOVE your pictures. I am particularly obsessed with the third one from the top. The white sweater dress against the white wall and the pink boots. Coffee nailed it! I hope we can catch up this week.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. My fav are her with her pink boots! :) She's so pretty! Hope your feeling good mama to be! :)
Seriously adorable! How fun!
Post a Comment