Sunday, February 27, 2011

Poll is open....

With the clock clicking down and the time going fast, I thought it would be fun to see what people were thinking about what baby two might be: boy or girl??  Before you take a vote I have laid out some information that might or might not help you make a choice.
  • In my first trimester I was sick.  I was not with Amelia.
  • I never got that pregnancy line on my stomach like I did with Amelia.
  • According the the Chinese Gender Calendar it is a boy
  • According to the wives tales, here are what some are saying....
    • Heart beat is over 140. Girl (It has always been in the 140s.  Never above or under).
    • You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy (I think I am.  I can't really tell).
    • The hair on your legs is not growing any faster during your preganacy, so it's a girl. (It is also winter and I am not shaving very much :)).
    • Boys are carried low. You are going to have a boy ( I think I am, I can't tell.  What I do know is that I feel most of the movement in the lower part.  With Amelia, I felt it in the ribs).
    • Sleeping in a bed with your pillow to the south indicates that you will be having a girl (I actually sleep ALL over the place).
    • Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a boy.
    • You prefer the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a boy.
    • You had morning sickness early in pregnancy, so you are expecting a girl.
    • Your chest development has not been very dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a boy.
    • Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is an odd number, it will be a girl.
    • You are craving sweets, which means that it is a girl (I like all food).
Have fun and good luck.  Come April we will see if your vote is right or wrong.  



    2 comments:

    Lspry said...

    Its going to be a boy, ONLY because of the name I want for a girl :) I can't wait to meet it either way! Thanks again for flying down, it was so much fun! xoxo

    Lyndsy said...

    I am guessing girl. I haven't been right at all this year so perhaps that means you will have a boy. I am still thinking girl!