![]() |
| Super Koning by Joe |
- A student innocently says that you walk like a penguin.
- Maternity clothes start to feel snug.
- It takes a whole weekend to clean your house because when you sit to take a break, it takes hours before you start again.
- You send your toddler to daycare in pajamas (however, they were cute).
- You are counting down the Mondays you have left of work (2).
- Sleeping at night...what's that?
- When you feel a sneeze coming on, you cross your legs as FAST as you can so you don't have to change pants.
- A student draws you as a super hero and they include the belly.
- Majority of the sounds coming out of your mouth are grunts instead of words.
- You go to get something out of the freezer and end up cleaning out the whole thing due to nesting.
- Walking though the halls at work, people look at you and mouth "wow". Note to self, no more horizontal strips.
I have started my weekly check-ups! Baby has dropped and the head is down. Keeping my fingers (kind of) crossed that I make it to work on the 15th.

5 comments:
This is so funny and true! I can't believe there will be another Koning in a few short weeks. I can't wait to find out what you are having and meet him/her!
How cute! I love that your student drew you as a prego super woman! Hang in there Karli! You are doing great!
I love the depiction of you as a super hero! That's the best! Can't wait to find out what baby #2 is! :)
Can't wait to find out what baby# 2 is!!! Crazy to think that we're at the "less than one month."
Hang in there girl! I wonder which one of us will go first?!?
So funny! I love the drawing! Good luck with the short time you have left! :) I think baby #2 is a girl.
Post a Comment