Thursday, March 31, 2011

37 Weeks

There is a doctor at my OBGYN office that may have a slight case of ADHD.  I actually think it is a good thing because he is always so excited when I see him and always likes to talk which makes the appointments pretty personal (he can lose focus on what he was saying and goes off topic a lot).   This is the same doctor that I wrote about here when pregnant with Amelia. 

Well, he has done it again...I left the appointment a little in "huh?" mood and thinking I better start taking this baby coming business seriously.   Similar to last week's appointment they checked my blood pressure, baby position and such.  This time around they went in for the big check to see how things are progressing "down there".  Well, low and behold, with 21 more days to go, I am already dilated to 3cm.  He then proceeds to say, like before with Amelia, "I might see you tonight, but I think within the week".   And like before, Wade is out of town (until Sat).  To make it even more exciting, my mom and sister leave tomorrow for NY City until the 5th.  

So, like before, I am using the power of The Secret (mind power) to make it at least through next week and into the next.

Send me good thoughts!

4 comments:

Rosellini said...

OMGosh...my fingers are crossed that daddy will be home! :) Stay away from the spicy foods!!!

Team Gibson said...

Say what! Already 3 cm?? Let me know if you need ANYTHING. I'm thinking of you :)

Erin said...

You're already dilated?!?! Ummmmm I think you'll definitely be beating me.

Lyndsy said...

EEK!Good luck my love. I will use The Secret also to think positively for you and Wade to be home!