- He is a complete chunky monkey and doesn't miss a meal (he also somehow manages to get extra in). He has outgrown all his 0-3 clothes and some of his 3-6 clothes. Thank goodness for hand-me downs, gifts and my new favorite place to shop for clothes thanks the the very smart Sara, consignment stores.
- When he is full and well rested he is a VERY happy boy. He loves to talk and smile. I have also been successful in getting some laughs out of him. Awesome!
- We are still working on the whole sleep thing. Due to our house being a tad small and Amelia and Liam having to share a room, he has been moved to our closet. He struggles falling to sleep on his own and has mini "freak outs". God help this mother. Any advice to help him fall a sleep more easy??
- He loves his family and being with us. He just watches Amelia as she plays around the house. He also enjoys having floor time with her. She is teaching him how to roll.
- He has started grabbing at things and putting them straight to his mouth. Man, he has a grip. Just ask Wade when he goes for his chest hair.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
3 months
I am not quiet sure how to calculate a baby's age. I could use weeks or by months. Well, according to both, on the 19th Liam officially became 3 months. Now I can say the real fun starts for me. I love the new developments and discoveries that come each week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
And he is so stinking cute!! He was such a great little guy tonight. As always, it was nice to get together. Let me know about berry picking :)
He is so adorable! Happy 3 months birthday Liam!
Raleigh has the "mini freak outs" at night sometimes when I'm feeding him just before bed and will scream for no reason. I talked to the doctor about it and he said that it's most likely due to the stimulation from throughout the day. He said to attempt winding down earlier than normal. We haven't had a freak out in about a week so things must be working.
Post a Comment