This weekend we attended Flipcup 2011. Last time, our team "The Coug" took first place. This year we took 2nd with me being the one who couged it in the final round. Despite the loss, we still had a wonderful time playing games, listening to music and being with friends.
The event also created a first for the kids....they both slept over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Amelia showed Liam what it was all about. We can't thank them enough for being so brave to let a 3 month old spend the night. Thank goodness he did because I am covered in bug bites and his little body would not like those one bit.
 |
| Please notice the trophy is engraved. The Coug holds the previous title. |
 |
| Wade claims to be a Beer Pong pro. I beat him my first time ever playing. I am a natural! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Dancing to the band. Yes, that is a red flipcup. |
No comments:
Post a Comment