Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Remlinger Farms

I can remember my mom taking me to Remlinger Farms when I was little.  However, it is not the same farm by far.  They still have the good pie and a wide arrange of farm fresh produce and canned goods you can buy, but now it is more like an amusement park then a farm.

So when Groupon had a coupon for 1/2 off the ticket price, it was time to take my own little ones for a visit.  Megan and I decided to take not only our kiddos, but also our moms.  Being my mom's birthday weekend, we made it into a mini celebration.

This place is AWESOME.  If you haven't been, I highly suggest you go!

Amelia loves horses, but we have had little success getting her to ride one.  Plum was the perfect size to get her going.  She now can't stop talking about riding Grandpa's horses, Jewel and Cody.

I love rides and always have.  I think Amelia has inherited that gene from me.  Lyla was also fearless which made for a perfect riding pair.  Mimi also got to enjoy the rides too!


Every morning on the way to work and daycare Amelia and I would play a game looking for school buses.  She has become a little obsessed with them and how they take kids to school.  The farm had an old bus to play in.  Amelia was in love, sat right down and wanted to head to her school.

Nothing more farm the jumping into hay and having a hay fight.

1 comment:

Dylan and Family said...

Love the pictures. Glad to see you are having a fun summer!