![]() |
| So this is what seven years of marriage looks like. |
We have family that we are not only related to, but are also our best friends.
We have friends who have become family and will be in our lives and children's lives for a very long time.
Tonight I may be a little tired from all the events we have been apart of since Thursday. But, it is a good feeling and one I know I am lucky to feel.
![]() |
| One of my most favorite summer activities is eating crab. This weekend, I not only got to eat it three days in a row, I also got to help in the process of getting it. Awesome!! |
![]() |
| Thank you Michelle and Kevin for inviting us on your cruise. Can't wait for the next one. What a perfect day. |



1 comment:
Happy anni!
Post a Comment