So this post is late. Weeks late.
I have two kids.
I am back to work full time.
My nights consist of dinner, baths, bed and sometimes a workout if I am lucky.
I have excuses. Lots of them.
But, better late then never...
 |
| Amelia: 2.5 years over the summer. 30 lbs. Up to my waist. Nice head with blond hair. She LOVES princess, horses, steak and lounging in her PJs watching TV. Currently reading any Disney book on Cinderella. |
 |
Liam: 5 months. 16 lbs. About as long as my arm. Bald with a little peach fuzz. He LOVES being in the family mix, his Johnny Jumper, eating people and being held. Currently reading eating any book he gets his hands onto. |
 |
Wade: 30s. Changes everyday lbs. Tall. Nice hair, curls when long. He LOVES Ron Paul, steak, and watching Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy with his wife. Currently ready on his iPad.
Karli: 30s. Don't go there lbs. Up to Wade's shoulders. Needs to find a new hairstyle and get away from always putting it in a ponytail. She LOVES chocolate, her family/friends and laying in bed watching TV when the house is quiet. Currently reading "How to Raise a Strong Willed Child".
|
5 comments:
This post is SO cute. I love all the family stats. I keep going back and forth with the blogging thing. Is it really worth the effort? You do a great job keeping it up!!
I am dying! You are so funny. Love the hair status :)
This is hilarious!!! Nice work.
Love the stats! The kids are too cute! can't wait to see more pics!
Ha! So funny/cute stats! My mom had to read the strong willed child book for me :)
Post a Comment