Having a two year old in the home, Santa sent one of his magic elves down to help us with behavior through the holiday season.
He sent us a dud.
![]() |
| Caught red handed! |
I should have known what we got ourselves into when the naming ceremony started. We read the book he came with, looked at the pictures and talked about what the naught/nice lists looked like. Amelia then stated the name of her new holiday friend.....Fart. I quickly renamed him Zart.
Zart....he is a lazy one.
Some of Santa's magic elves bring gifts and cheer to their families. This one forgot to move half the time (I think he is a drinker).
Some of Santa's magic elves play funny tricks with the kids. This one is a peeper. Wade caught him one time peeping on him above the toilet.
Tonight is our last night with Zart. I hope he returns next year with a new lease on life (and a little rehab under his belt).

1 comment:
Karli Sue, you crack me up!
Post a Comment