One of the reasons I LOVE this season is this tradition that has become an annual must for many years (before kids, when dogs where the center of our universes), "
The Gilbertson's Wreath Making Party". I have gotten to know the families that attend yearly and they have watched as my family has grown. It is a day full of food, wine, crisp air and of course taking home a homemade wreath (or three this year). I think this year was the best with a bonus dance party to Christmas music and perfect weather.
 |
| Best wreath of the event goes to Anna. Mine came pretty close :). I know my kids will remember this event with fond memories. I LOVE my friend family! |
 |
| Amelia got to try some fishing. She didn't catch anything though. A little too cold for the trout. |
2 comments:
Such a great tradition, and I love the pic with Auntie Rask! So much fun and such a lovely family!
Her outfit is AWESOME!
Post a Comment