Last night the men folk had "games night", so our friends Carolyn and Ryley asked the kids and me if we wanted to go on a date night to Fashion Island. I have posted about Fashion before and how I try not to go there, but the place does have some positives: a Mexican restaurant and play area for kids.
Our date consisted of all you can eat tacos (they were pretty good) at a Mexican restaurant with $3 margaritas and than an hour of chasing kids in the Fun Island for $6. My whole night didn't cost me more then $25 including taxis.
I call that a successful Friday date night.
 |
| The Fun Island is an arcade like area with soft plat, games and rides. Liam cries every time we have to leave. |
 |
| Looking down into part of the soft play. |
 |
| Last time we came here was before summer break. It that between time, Liam has grown a ton and was able to do a lot more on his own. |
 |
| Horrible picture, but I wanted to post it because it is of Amelia and some Thai friends she made while there. They LOVED counting to 3 in English before they went down the slide. |
 |
| The entrance of the soft play area. |
 |
| One of the arcade games. Arcade games in Asia are WAY better then the US. |
No comments:
Post a Comment