Monday, September 16, 2013

Growing up


This week I sat and look at Amelia and Liam in "ah" with how fast they are going up.  I sat there trying to take the moment in and make a memory of this time.  

All of a sudden, Amelia has become a little lady and Liam a rough, sweet boy (super boy in his words).   There personality and individualism is starting to shine through.

Amelia is my little buddy with helping me in the kitchen and taking care of her brother.

Liam is talking up a storm and often questions what I say with why?   He is a lover too giving me BIG hugs and saying "I love you sooo much."

But of course, they wouldn't be siblings if they did know how to push each other's buttons. 

Amelia had her first dinner party last week.  She invited her teacher (and my friend), Ms. Darcy, and her husband over.  Before they came I was told I cannot talk to her and only she could.  I explained that is not a good sign of a good party.  You want all your quest to mingle!!   She was so excited that she was on countdown to their arrival and waited outside for them.
For the dinner party, Amelia designed the menu.  We got fried chicken and corn and made macaroni and cheese, brownies and salad.  We talked about how you always make sure your guest glasses are full and she states "but I can't touch the wine!"

I had brought this outfit from the States, but forgot about it.  I remembered this week.  Liam LOVES it.  

He even has to wear it to sleep. 


No comments: