Saturday, October 5, 2013

Week in Pictures

Nothing too exciting has been going on with us.  Just the daily adventures and being hit with a stomach bug sums up our last couple of weeks.  I have been LOVING Instagram, as you can tell with the pictures I added.  I have said it before, I will let the pictures tell the stories....
We hit up the local market to get some fruit and DVD's to send home.  My sister comes in two weeks.  I am PUMPED!

Our first stop at the market is the smoothie stand.  It gets VERY hot in there, so it makes the walking of stalls a little more manageable for little feet. 

Amelia ran into a tree while at school.  Under those bandages are some good looking scratches.   

A stomach "thing" hit us small (Liam) -medium (Amelia) -large (Karli).  XL (Wade) was able to escape it.  NO fun for any of us.  We lived near the trash can and off of liquid meals consisting of 7 up and Coke.

The countdown to Halloween has already started.  Goma thinks we are crazy decorating the house with webs, bugs and scary stuff. 

No comments: