Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kitty Cat Cafe

Maybe it is an Asian thing, or maybe I have been gone from the US too long, but there is a new craze here....cafes full of cats.   I am not a cat lover per say, but I do like cats, however, the thought of eating with them isn't really my cup of tea.  But, I knew the kids would like it, so a friend and I took advantages of one of the many cat cafe popping up around Bangkok.  It also helped that I had a Groupon. 
Amelia wore her Hello Kitty shirt just for the occasion.
Amelia and Liam loved it.  I liked it.  I only found a couple cat hairs in my tea, and the cats were VERY well behaved.  They had about 10 cats that were very well taken care of clean and fat.  There was a big difference between there looks and the soi cats we see running around outside.  

Amelia's favorite.
My favorite...I like kittens more then cats.
Our tea.
Eating with cats.
Playing with cats
Loving the cats

No comments: