Sunday, December 8, 2013

RIS Gala

I am not sure what a Gala is exactly and I had to Google image it to see what to wear, but it was a fun event to celebrate 60 years of International education at RIS. A parent bought Amy and me tickets (they were very $$$) as a Christmas present.   We had a great night and danced until the lights came on.

My date and me.   Due to political issues downtown, we decided to stay in the moobahn to find our "fancy" clothes.  I think we did well.  Didn't spend a lot and came out with a nice pantsuit.  Not sure I was trendy or I have been in Thailand too long.  
Some of the ES staff.  They are all so much fun.  
Gretchen, Toni, Darcy, Amy and me.  
The salad:  You know it is a fancy dinner when you leave still hungry.  We all left still hungry. 
Good beef is rare in Thailand.  This was imported and man was it tasty.  Too bad it was gone in 3 bites.  

No comments: