| All the performers. |
SAS offers some great after school programs for students. One of which was the Nutcracker this fall/winter. For a small price, students from preschool to HS were invited to be part of the performance. I signed both of my kids up. Before practices even started, Liam withdrew. But, Amelia started the classes for 1x a week for a couple months. She LOVED them all.
The KG girls were part of the "Snowflake Dance". There was a good group of little girls, who were taught and guided by a high school team. With the size of the performance and logistics of it all I have to admit I doubted it would all come together. Man I was wrong.
![]() |
| Snowflake dancers. |
When the final performance came I was blown away. I got to see it a couple times because I was helping put. One performance, our good friends from Bangkok were in town and got to attend too.
The best part of it all was Amelia got to keep her costume. It is now the outfit she changes into when she changes out of here school uniform.
Don't worry Grandparents...we also bought a DVD copy to share with you!
![]() |
![]() |
| Amelia and a couple of her good friends from her class. |



No comments:
Post a Comment