Two weekends ago, Wade went to a softball tournament in Vietnam with some of the Bangkok dudes. Two of their families decided to come to see us in Singapore while the other half was gone. It was Darcy's second visit to see us and Caroline's first. Darcy had a couple musts on her list (chili crab) and Caroline brought her boys so the trip needed to be kid friendly. I just made sure they hit up duty free on the way in so we had plenty of supplies to last us.
We ate, drank, sunned, and played. It was a good weekend!
 |
| I stole this from Darcy. Chili Crab!! |
 |
| Liam and Riley have been best buds since we all moved to Thailand at the same time. They picked up where they left off. |
 |
| We discovered a new spray park. |
 |
| I had to share my bed with the kids. Not cool. The AC for the guest also broke that Sat night. Everyone camped out in our living room. Horrible timing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment