Monday, August 31, 2015

Summer part 8: The end

I am going to end the summer series with odds and ends.   Event  to remember...  I am still waiting on a picture from my grandma's 95th birthday, but here are some events that also made the summer memorable.

Mimi and all the cousins. Family is always a highlight of our time home.   We love them ALL.   
American Girl!  Amelia loves them and helps that so does Macie.  They celebrated Macie's birthday at the American Girl store.  
Summer of family.  Aunt Kathy came for  week.  We were able to escape to Vancouver, BC for a night.  
End of an era.  We sold the Explorer.  I loved that car. I will get a new one upon our return. 
Time with friends.   We just pick up where we left off.  I wish I had pictures of my other great friends here too!   Love you all. 

No comments: