This summer, my goal was to spend longer time periods in Bellingham and Kirkland. It helped reduce the time we had in the car, save $$, and let kids get somewhat into a routine and not always be on the move. It also allowed me time to relax, instead of always packing and organizing.
During the longer time in Bellingham, Wade was able to join us. As a family, we were able to see and go to some of our favorite Whatcom County places. Wade and I also left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa and met friends in Cresent Bar. It was so much fun and I hope they make it an annual event with us getting invited.
 |
| Teddy Bear Cove. Once a nudest beach, but now just a place to see the sea life. |
 |
| I ate at my favorite taco truck a number of times. Probably one of the main reasons I put on so much summer weight this year. |
 |
| Liam lived outside. He would board, ride bikes, or play in the dirt for hours. |
 |
| I took this picture at 10:30 at night. I had forgotten about how light it stays in the NW. We would lose track of time daily and end up staying up way too late. |
 |
| Another reason for the summer weight was good, cheap drinks! |
 |
| A family that tie dyes together....These are now Amelia and Liam's favorite outfits. |
 |
| Chuck-E-Cheese is a summer favorite. Loved that it is where our Singapore friend decided to have her Bday party. |
No comments:
Post a Comment