Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SAS 2015-2016


This year Amelia goes into 1st grade and Liam Pre-K.   Once again, I find myself cursing time and wondering where it went.   The year has started great and both kids wake up each morning excited to learn.  What more could a parent want.  I guess Wade and I are doing something right?

Amelia has Mrs. Clark.  Another Aussie.  Wade and I wondering if she is going to develop an accent.   She loves books and is becoming a strong reader.   She is participating in gymnastics and soccer after school.   When she grows up, she wants to be Taylor Swift.  According to her, "I started performing at four years old!"
Liam has Ms. Lyndsey.   He says she comes from the country with the red leaf on it.   Like his sister, he loves books.  We are working on letter recognition, but he does know L - I- A- M.  He will play soccer this year and is PUMPED!   When he grows up he wants to be a cowboy...pilot...fireman...army guy....superhero....

No comments: