Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Halloween 2015

This was the year of the "boat driver" and witch...then boat driver turned superman.   We kept the celebrating as simple as we could with school celebrations, pre-trick-or-treating a couple days before, and passing out candy at a friends house on the night of the 31st.   We also dug into the costume bucket and managed to get Cecile dressed up!

It is so nice to have a touch of Americana here in Singapore.
Trick-or-treating round 1.
This year I ordered costumes online and shopped them to the States when we were there in the summer.

Very Martha.  The food table in Liam's classroom. 
Liam making  popcorn hand at a craft table. 
I love working at the same school as the kids.  It makes it so simple to come to events.  
The kids with neighbors on the 31st.   Our neighborhood get CRAZY with thousands of people.  We went early to beat the crowds.
A little rain didn't stop us.   Cecile in her outfit.
The start of the crowds. 
Passing out candy at a friends house. 
Some of the costumes people were wearing out.  All I can think was how HOT they must be.  

No comments: