Friday, December 11, 2015

Seattle Thanksgiving

I made a last minute, unplanned trip to Seattle for family stuff.   Even though it was not great reasons to come, the timing was perfect and I was able to enjoy family traditions that I have not been able to take part in for years.   It was a fast, busy, seven days of family and some friend time.

I landed early in the morning and got to see the sun rise with Mt. Rainer. 
During the week I was able to shop for Xmas gifts and had to bring back an extra unplanned bag full of goodies.  I considered it Xmas in a suitcase.   I loved the cool and crisp Northwest air and really feeling the holiday spirit.  It made me miss home even more.

For Thanksgiving, I got to enjoy Kyle's famous fried turkey. 

Merica!

My godmother gave me and Derek their Apple Cup tickets.  I don't even know how long it has been since I was last at a Coug game.  Not the best to witness, but happy to have gone.

Great view on a great day for football. 

No comments: