Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Carson Paul is here!!


Another Coug Baby is here!! Congratulations to Becki and Paul to the birth of their son Carson Paul. He was born March 23rd to a C-section after mom pushed for 3 hours!! Mom and baby are doing great. It was so wonderful for Amelia and I to be able to see them both just hours after his arrival!! We LOVE you!! and can't wait for us to start our Tuesday playdates :).


Amelia and Carson's first picture together. Many more to come. I cannot believe how big Amelia is compared to him. She was a pound smaller then him when she was born. It just amazes me how much she has grown (milk does a body good). It is a little bitter sweet. I loved my little new born, but I am really enjoying seeing all the new skills she is developing.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations Becki and Paul on your adorable little addition! Karli - thanks for posting photos. I think Carson and Amelia may start dating soon ;)