On this weeks addition of "Tuesdays with Lisa," Amelia and I headed south to La Conner for the Tulip Festival. There we met Lisa, Becki and Carson for some lunch and site seeing. It was a beautiful day in La Conner and I highly recommend to everyone to go there in the month of April when the tulips are out. This was my first time seeing the tulips in bloom. It can get crowded, so make it a weekday like we did.
We all met at Calico Cupboard Bakery and Restaurant for a late lunch. Because it was a bakery we did have to get something sweet: Peanut Butter Bars (oink, oink). Luckily Lisa and I shared because I could have eaten the WHOLE thing on my own. We then headed to the tulip fields where we played photographer and got some pictures of the flowers and us. There is nothing better in the world then a sunny day in the Northwest!!!
1 comment:
I've never been up to see the tulips before either - looks beautiful! And I agree, there is nothing better than a beautiful sunny and warm day in Washington ☺
Post a Comment