Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tuesdays with Lisa


My great friend Lisa is in sales for America Express. Her territory is from Seattle to the Canadian boarder. This means she needs to make business trips to Bellingham. She does these on Tuesday. Let’s just say I really look forward to her visits (being on leave I love company! Especially her. ). She sees clients in the morning and I get her for the afternoon (and sometimes night). Lisa and I have decided that during these times we are going to explore Bellingham and all it has to offer. We go to lunch at local restaurants, on nice days we walk, and we check out local establishments.

Yesterday, Lisa and I went to Pita Pit (just like in Pullman) and made new mom Becki Mae some meals to keep in the freezer. It was a lot of fun and we hope to do it again in April. I am very excited for the weather to get better so I can show off the beauty of my surrounding area. I have picnics, hikes, and exploring planned. Also, once Becki Mae is healed from her C-section, she and Carson will be traveling with Lisa. Everyone is welcome to join us! Just jump in the car from Seattle :).

On another note…..Looking to move to Bellingham? We have a home for you. Located in a prime location near Trader Joe’s and the Bellingham trail system this 2 bedroom, 2 bath place is ready to rent. Check it out!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Tuesdays with LSpry sound fabulous! She always gives us updates on her fun Tuesday with you and Amelia and now Becki and Carson too. I'm meeting baby Carson tonight - can't wait!