Friday, May 22, 2009

On your mark,....

This weekend is not only Memorial Weekend, but also the biggest weekend in Bellingham: Ski To Sea. On Sunday, Wade and I will be members of a team, Belly Timber, that will do the 7 legged race. I am running and Wade is on the road bike. This is the first year I have been asked to be on a team and I couldn't be happier. However, I was pregnant when asked so I have used the past 2 months getting ready for the 8 miles I am in charge of. I feel ready, but who knows what will happen because of the 8 miles, 7 are downhill. Yes, a knee killer. Keep your fingers crossed for the team and me. If you have no plans, come north. Its a great time and a lot of fun!!!

Pictures to come....after the race.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good Luck Karli and Wade! I'm sure you'll do awesome!