I don't know what it is about babies putting EVERYTHING into their mouths. I am finding that I am chasing Amelia around removing who knows what from hers. Lately, it has been dog food. Yes, dog food. As soon as she is set onto the floor she makes a B-line for it. The first time she did this Wade thought it would be funny to see what would happened. And guess what? A hand full of kibbles straight to the mouth. I actually think she likes it. She has learned fast what "no" means, which makes it easier for stopping her temptation. However, I think Tracker will be eating in the garage soon.
2 comments:
Oh no!!! I love it!! Hopefully she doesn't continue to love kibbles n' bits!!!
This is just so cute! What a funny little girl! I love her little faces when she turns to you when you say no! I love her!
Post a Comment