Sunday, October 25, 2009

Little Pumpkins


On Saturday, we met the Gibsons (and clan) and the Koehlers in Mt. Vernon to get some pumpkins at Gordon's Pumpkin Patch. The weather held out for us to enjoy our surrounding and find Amelia her first pumpkin. The one bummer was mom was not feeling well and cut the trip a little short. Turns out she had a stomach bug. First of the school year. Yuck!! However, we were able to get some great pictures in the meantime...
Another family picture.... Thank you Wade for being a picture trooper.

Trying to get all the kids together and having them look at the camera is not an easy task. Here is the best picture I got on my camera!

Amelia and Georgia enjoying the sun and pumpkins.

I brought all the kids hats that my mother-in-law's knitting group were selling. Carson and Amelia have matching pumpkins, while Lilah and Geargia had red and green apples.

1 comment:

Rosellini said...

What adorable lil' pumpkin heads!!! I would definitely be interested in a couple hats for my pumpkin head! :)Does your mom take orders?