Monday, February 22, 2010

One Year Photos

Over Amelia's birthday weekend, Erin took pictures of not just Amelia, but our family. We have been trying to get these done for a while (Erin also took her 1 month and 6 month pictures). But, because of schedules and such, it took us a year to do so.The shoot was done at Pier 70 in Seattle. It turned out to be a great place to take pictures because you got both nature and industrial shots. I even ran into some people from high school who just happened to be running by. I am excited about what she was able to get. I am running out of wall space because I want to display them ALL!

I hope you enjoyed them Anna :)

4 comments:

Team Gibson said...

You know I do!! They turned out GREAT! I love the family shot - its perfect. Such a beautiful family. Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday. BTW I have all the clothing.

Rainbow Dash said...

Hi mrs.koning i joind your blog .you have a nic blog your student tanner

Matt and Teresa said...

Amelia is so darn cute. I love the photos.

Rosellini said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Karli! Great pics! I love the one of Amelia sitting on the pavement in the pink dress!