Saturday, November 13, 2010

School Pictures 2010

I was going down memory lane looking at past post (mainly trying to see how much smaller I was with my last pregnancy than I am with this one).  I got to this time last year and was reminded about Amelia's Daycare Mugshot.  Last week, we got this year's...Ugh.

I think her becoming America's next top model is out!
The funniest part about this picture is that she looks like my brother at this age. 
There was soooo many shots of him having the same look.

Not going to make the Christmas card.

6 comments:

Lspry said...

LOL! Oh America, too cute! Hope you had a great Friday night of chinese, movies, and a few kisses on the couch. That Tanner sure knows what he is talking about.

Rosellini said...

Omgosh...dying!! I think this would make a Fantastic christmas card!! Too cute!

Marit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marit said...

Those are hysterical, thanks for sharing!! I took Nell's Christmas card picture last night and it is NOT easy getting good pictures of the kids at this age. In the "best" of the 1,000 pictures I took of Nell last night...the flash is shining like a beakon off the snot dripping from her nose to her upper lip...uff!

Team Gibson said...

Okay maybe pick another picture when you start submitting head shots :)

Lindsay said...

Ha! Too funny!