![]() |
| Newborn picture preview. More to come. |
As written in a previous post, Wade was the one with full responsibility for our new baby's name. So when he was first born, I held my breath when the nurse asked what we are naming our new son. I took a deep sigh of relief when I heard Liam Daryl. Wade did well.
The name was one I had mentioned months before. It was also on a list of names I had on my phone in case I had to do something drastic. When I had said something to Wade before about the name Liam, he of course wasn't interested in my opinion and disregarded it…So I thought. Little did I know that he had put it away in his brain for the big event.
My Gammy was the first to coin the phrase of the title above. My dad was fast to steal it and claim it as his own cleverness. But, the nurse at the hospital stated it best, "It is all under the same God!" So now we have our Dutch boy, with an Irish name, born on Passover. We will drink a Guinness to that.
Two weeks has passed since Liam was born. Those two weeks have flown by in a blink of an eye. So far he has shown to be pretty chill. He hates to be naked/cold and loves to cuddle. He has already developed the nickname Hawk because he can shriek like a bird and big sister is still adjusting to this new development in HER life.
![]() |
| Couch time |
![]() |
| Easter |
![]() |
| Sibling love. |




4 comments:
Precious!! Can't wait to hold sweet Liam and play with Amelia!! 15 days and counting...
I love the top pic. I can't wait to see him again this weekend. Hope you are doing well.
The pic of Amelia and Liam is soo cute! What a good big sister! Love the name Liam and love the new phrase!
I LOVE the nickname! Liam is too sweet, and Amelia looks as though she will be a good big sister = )
Post a Comment