Sunday, July 29, 2012

We made it

Well, we survived the plane ride. The kids did better then I expected. I think the key was I set my expectations low. Very low.

We played lots of games, we made seat tents and we actually got some sleep. Once we got off the plane we must have been a show because Thais were taking pictures of us, mainly Amelia.

We have spent the last couple of days getting over jet leg and looking for a home. Tomorrow I start my first day at work. I am looking forward to moving into a house and starting a routine. We are staying in a really nice hotel, but 4 of us sharing a room is not the easiest.

2 comments:

Team Gibson said...

So happy to hear that the ride went smoothly. Excited to hear about your first day of work. How are you already starting? How weird that you are starting work IN THAILAND?? Wow! Miss you tons :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Happy to hear that it started off better than you had expected.